|Halu, Budelberger, salamat datang di Wikipidia bahasa Banjar!|
- Bonjour et merci de cet accueil. --Budelberger 18:57, 30 Uktubir 2010 (ICT) ().
Category is "Tumbung", not "Kategori"Sunting
actual Bbanjar language from "category" is "tumbung", but still has not changed. So, therefore, I use "category", because if "kategori" changed to "tumbung", difficult to monitor and edit it later. Ezagren bapandir 22:16, 31 Uktubir 2010 (ICT)
- Info! Translation in WBB not fully completed, including translation "Pengguna" to "Pamuruk", "Pembicaraan Pengguna" to "Pamandiran Pamuruk", and "Kategori" to "Tumbung". Ezagren bapandir 22:06, 1 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT)
Hello. Thank you for welcoming anybody, but you should request the bot flag before doing mass edits. Thanks for your comprehension -- Quentinv57 03:14, 1 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT)
- I'm not a bot, and I'm not doing mass edits but individual edits, until the end of October. First edits were wrong, so we have two categories for "Uktubi" ; in November, all will be right. --Budelberger 03:19, 1 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT) ( ).
- Welcomes can be beter done by bot. But if you want to do the mass edits by hand be my guest. If needed the bot owners will cleanup the mess. Carsrac 17:57, 3 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT)
A little problem...Sunting
coming from Incubator...
Banjar Wikipedia was not written in Banjar, but in Indonesian ; so, please, use everywhere "English" words, when categorizing articles and in articles, that is "Category" instead of "Kategori" (Indonesian), and so on : only English words !
Budelberger 01:17, 2 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT) ( ). (Banjar Project was not ready to leave Incubator !)
- OK :-) --Kmoksy 01:41, 2 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT)
- I don´t understand Banjar and Indonesian, but the board approved the leave from Incubator so the remark (Banjar Project was not ready to leave Incubator !) is not very nice to the stewards and the board of wikimedia projects. This a wikipedia based on indonesian and not on english so please if the the banjar word does not exist yet use the indonesian word. Please support the native speaking administrators. Carsrac 18:06, 3 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT)
- Dear Budeberger, Carsrac and Kmoksy, we need your kindly support in this Banjar Wikipedia. We have leave incubator even not all massages translate but it has been in specification for the first language Wikimedia project at Translatewiki.net (about 500 massages). At incubator we have lately know about test administator who might put local name to page so that not all pages localization even we have got the translation in translatewiki already. Also with limited English language we struggled out of the incubator. We think we might translate at all pages name, etc, at the time wikipedia approved which is now already. We could not make it fast, but we know if we work together all will be completely some time. Thanks.--J Subhi ”pamandiran” 08:26, 5 Nupimbir 2010 (ICT)